Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ice Cream!

I've ordered my very first ice cream maker and since then have become a little obsessed with looking up ice cream recipes. I've never made homemade ice cream before and I'm super excited because I'm a bit of an ice cream addict. It's bad, guys. My absolute favorite flavor of ice cream is banana, so I think once I have my maker (it arrives today! squeeee!), that will be the first flavor I try. I found a recipe for roasted banana flavor and that sounds like just about the best thing I've ever heard of.

Roasted Banana Ice Cream
Recipe from Brown Eyed Baker

I also want to try some kind of peanut butter banana because yum. I'm sure I will be posting recipes that I concoct with my new ice cream maker. 

People get so creative with ice cream flavors now, it's really fun. I found some great stuff when wandering the internets for inspiration. Here are a couple I found extra interesting..

Popcorn Flavored Ice Cream
Recipe from Butter Sweet Melody

Corn and Three Berry Ice Cream

Recipe from Back to Her Roots

Do you have any favorite funky ice cream flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment