Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gathering and Trying Recipes

One of my favorite things to do is look for new recipes online. An awesome resource for excellent and inventive recipes is TasteSpotting. They post so many cool ideas! I've been pinning ideas on Pinterest for weeks and am trying to decide which ones to try first.

I recently bought some mini tart pans and think I will embark on a tart making journey this weekend. My boyfriend and I are having another couple over to make sushi and watch the Oscars on Sunday, so what would be better for dessert than indulging in some tartlets??

Here are some of the recipes I'm considering...

Strawberry Tartlets with Honey Mascarpone Filling


Dark Chocolate Raspberry Pistachio Tartlets
Recipe from Life is Great


Banana Cream Tartlets
Recipe from Cook and Be Merry


Caramelized Apple and Honey Tart
Recipe from Citrus and Candy


They all look so good! I think I should stick to just two, but I can't decide which two! I think one will definitely have to be the chocolate raspberry. Because chocolate. Duh. But the second one is totally up in the air. Help me decide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment