Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm almost for real!

Last week I went down to the county clerk office to register for a Fictitious Business Name, which means that no one else can officially have my business name in this county. Tartlet Bakery is all mine!!! WEEOOOO!!!

Well... almost. After you apply for a name, you have to post the application in a publication for four consecutive weeks! Sheesh! Luckily they give you a list of acceptable publications and their contact information. All you have to do is pick one, fax in your application info and BOOM! Publicized!

I posted mine with the Rossmoore News because my grandma lives there and maybe she'll see it :P So it will be running starting next Wednesday for four Wednesdays in a row. After that, I'l official! Huzzah!!

Boring yet exciting stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment