Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Logo and Branding

Guhhh, I need a logo! I am having the biggest mental block with this. I have a color scheme already, but cannot figure out a logo. I don't want something too cutesy or too boring. I want... sophisticated cute. Is that doable? I figured I would sketch up some ideas then hire one of my graphic design friends to make it a reality, but I can't even get anything onto paper! It's driving me nutso!! I feel so stuck because I'd like to have some kind of branding on my Etsy page, and I would like to be able to include business cards, or even use a sticker on my packaging, but I got nothin. Comin up blank. I'm not sure what font to use, let alone some sort of graphic/image that would represent what I'm trying to do. I guess some sort of mini tart... but I can't picture a sophisticated cute tart drawing.

Boo mental blocks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment