Thursday, November 1, 2012

Photo shoot with Danielle Capito and Twigss!

Guys, guys! This is super cool! One of my favorite photographers, Danielle Capito, of Danielle Capito Photography asked if I would like to provide some Tartlet baked goods for a photo shoot with Twigss Floral Studio! HOW RAD IS THAT?!

Of course I jumped at the chance, and worked with Addison at Twigss (she is so super nice) to come up with a menu that fit their theme, haunted library. What an amazing halloween theme! I love it! Twigss put together a beautiful menu chalkboard that listed the items from Tartlet. Their studio is adorable and in the lovely downtown Danville, CA. I highly recommend checking them out for weddings, parties, etc!

I'm so excited to share with you some of the photos from the shoot. Danielle was awesome enough to send some to me. Check out the rest of the shoot at her blog!

Behold, some of the amazing Danielle's photos!

The beautiful menu

Some fig and honey galettes along with plum galettes :)

Plum and blackberry thumbprint cookies with some mini caramel pecan tarts.

German chocolate and salted caramel macarons, with some butterscotch oatmeal crisps.

The lovely models feeding each other Tartlet treats :)

Plum galette!

The full spread.

I'm so super impressed and very grateful to have been involved in this awesome shoot. Addison and Danielle are the nicest ever and very fun to work with. The shoot also got featured on Ruffled!

Thank you ladies for getting Tartlet involved with your photo shoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment