Friday, November 9, 2012

The holidays are coming... Cider time!

This is absolutely my favorite time of year. Once fall hits, I'm ecstatic. I love the crisp air, I love the change in colors, I love the smell of rain and the quiet blanket of fog in the morning. To me, the season means peace, family, warmth, love, and coziness. One of my favorite things about the season, something that completely represents all of these feelings in one, is warm mulled apple cider.



I love to keep a small pot of cider simmering with mulling spices during the holiday season. It just fills my house with the comforting warm smells of apple, cinnamon and allspice. I usually make up little satchels of cheesecloth filled with my own blend of mulling spices, but this year I found some tea filters at Teavana that I think are awesome for individual cups or full pots of tasty cider.


Using these fill-able teabags, I made some of my mulling spice mix and put together cute individual spice bags! 



They're now available in my Etsy Shop. I hope they make your home smell as delicious and cozy as mine! And I hope your cider tastes extra yummy! 



These sets also make excellent gifts, and I am happy to provide gift wrapping for anything in my Shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment