Monday, August 27, 2012

Palmiers!

French Palmiers, why they be so tasty?! I just made them for the first time and ooh girl, I am in love. These sugary, caramelized, yummy pastries are my new best friend. Really, what can be better than pastry dough drenched in sugar and cinnamon? Not a lot.

Here's a glamour shot of my first attempt at these sexy ladies.


Aren't they lovely? I think I ate four right after this picture was taken. Woops...

Since then, I've made them a couple more times and they are now up for sale in my Etsy Shop! Please do indulge! I promise you'll love them!

I may try out some different flavors, like CHOCOLATE! Also, perhaps a fruit flavor? I've been wondering if adding some peach preserves or something like that would work out. STAY TUNED!

Here's another shot for your drooling pleasure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment