Friday, August 17, 2012

Overwhelm

Every day I open up my blog and think, "TODAY I WILL BLOG A THING!" And every day I am bombarded with a bajillion other things to do for my (real) job and just for life. Work has been extremely busy lately and life hasn't been much calmer. AND I've been dealing with a broken puppy on top of everything. This means I've had to be with my dog, Moose, constantly for the past two and a half weeks while he recovered from a back injury. The vet said he had to stay in his crate to heal because he's a crazy cray who runs around constantly and jumps up on everything he can. Jumping up on things is a huge no-no for dachshunds because their backs are so susceptible to injury, and he kept re-hurting himself before he had a chance to heal from the original injury. When we put him in his crate the first evening he was very upset with us and made us look at his butt all night.
(Please excuse the terrible photo quality)

He's starting to feel better, thanks to being in doggy jail, being on four different medications, and laser treatments (for which he had to wear doggles *giggle*). Oh you want to see a picture of him in doggles? Well, who doesn't?! It's kind of the best thing that's ever happened.

So the essence of this blog is, I apologize for being a bad blogger, but sometimes stuff is just too much and I have to crawl into a hole in my five minutes of spare time so that I don't go as crazy as my dog. I will do my best to get back into the regular swing of things, and I DO have a couple of new things I intend to put up in my Etsy shop when I have a moment. They are really yummy, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. awwww, I didn't know what was happening with Mr. Moose.
    Girl, I understand...trust me. I haven't blogged in ages. I always get too busy and then when I finally have a few minutes to myself, all i want to do is watch tv and fall asleep! (also, I'm old!!)
    Glad to hear he's on the mend...take care of your self too! Plus, we gotta have our cookies! Bake girl, BAKE!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete