Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Love Letter to King Arthur Flour

My darling King Arthur,

You are the wind beneath my bakery wings. You are the sun that brightens my cookie day. You are the love that warms my brownie heart. Without you, I could not create amazing, flavorful, flaky pie crusts. I could not bake a whole wheat shortbread that is actually delicious and addicting. Nor could I make madeleines that are so fluffy and delightful, they will make you want to slap your mama.

Thank you for all that you do! I will always love you!









Yours forever,

Aubrey


Seriously, you guys. King Arthur Flour is the best stuff. I love it. It makes everything so much better. I highly recommend baking with it, if you haven't already. If you have, then you already know! My favorite is the White Whole Wheat. It allows me to incorporate whole wheat flour into more of my baking because it's so mild and yummo!


Try out their stuff and let me know what you think!

No, this was not paid for by King Arthur, I'm in love with them for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment