Monday, January 30, 2012

First Stop: Valentine's Day!

Valentine's day is coming up FAST, so I thought, "hey, why not take this as an opportunity to hock some new product??" There is a woman that I work with who has bake sales in the employee kitchen every once in a while. She makes amazing cupcakes and breads, so I asked if she'd want to team up for a Valentine's Day bake sale. Luckily, she said she would LOVE to! I'm super stoked for this and have been brainstorming all day what delectables I should sell.

Here is what I've come up with so far...

Red Madeleine Cookies!

Picture and recipe from princessmisia.com


Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!
(I may even use vegan chocolate for these so that the vegans at work will have a tasty option)

Picture and recipe from www.theyummylife.com


French Macarons!

I will probably use Martha Stewart's recipe

I think that maybe be all that I make because I don't want to go uber overboard. Three cute Valentine themed treats should be sufficient. Plus, of course, my work buddy will be selling cupcakes and probably one or two other types of goodies. 

I'm pretty excited about this. I wish I had business cards or something to pass out, but that's probably getting ahead of myself. 

What are your favorite Valentine's Day treats??


2 comments:

  1. Hey Aubrey. I didn't know you started a blog but I found the link through fb. Your stuff looks so yummy! And GET business cards... Business cards are very important... *serious nod*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MeLa!! I'm in the process of designing a first round of business cards right now :D.

      Delete