Friday, September 21, 2012

J'adore Friday #1

J'adore Fridays and j'adore these things!

Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes are my FAVORITE cupcakes ever. My best friend, Kristin, can attest to that. She's made them for me a few times, and she's a golden goddess. I love this recipe from Annie's Eats and the way she does the frosting to look like a peanut butter cookie, is SO CUTE!



I super love poached pears, and these honey poached pears in puff pastry from Sprinkle Bakes look amazing! I'm definitely going to have to try this one!



I LOVE FARMHOUSE SINKS! When I have my dream house, some day in the distant future, my kitchen will have a gigantor farmhouse sink and I will die of happy. I love this one featured on Pink Wallpaper. It's beautimus and the turquoise kitchen makes my heart smile. 


Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all have lovely weekends! If you try either of those recipes, feel free to comment and let me know how it went!!


No comments:

Post a Comment