Monday, May 7, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

I fail at blogging! I haven't written a post in way too long! But, I've been a busy bee! I've been getting actual orders on Etsy! How exciting is that?? So between that, and my day job, there hasn't been much time for blogging. I have a couple of recipes I've been working on, though. So hopefully I will be able to get them up on here soon.

I've also scheduled a consultation with a media company tomorrow, to see how to go about putting together a professional website, and the cost for that sort of thing. I'm so excited! I can't wait to have an actual website up!

In August, I will be having a professional photographer do a shoot with my products, so that I have awesome images to use on my site and on advertising cards. The photographer is Danielle Capito and she is amaaazing! Check out her site to see some of her work! She's been featured on sites like CAKEPretty Little Weddings, and Inspired by This.

I will also soon be featured on www.thefashionwheel.com! Look for a review of some of Tartlet's goods in the coming weeks!

I also just got asked about possibly doing macarons for a wedding! HOW RAD IS THAT??

THINGS ARE HAPPENING!

Check out this adorable picture of Franklin the Hug Monster with some Tartlet macarons :D

Franklin is on display and ready for hugs at The Galleries at Moore in Philadelphia!

No comments:

Post a Comment